The Phone Order section allows you as a merchant to place orders for your customers through the Store Manager itself. To make use of the Single Page Phone Order feature:
Log into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager.
Using the left navigation menu, go to Orders > Phone Orders.
Once there, look to the top right of the page and click on the More button. then select New Version from the menu.
Selecting Items for the Order
To begin the phone order:
4. Use the search bar on the left section to search for the product(s) that will be purchased.
5. As the items appear, you can click Add to Cart (Or "Customize" for products with options) to add them to the order.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all of the desired products are added to the order.
Selecting a Customer Record for the Order
7. Next, use the right-side section to search for and select your customer's store record
Selecting Shipping & Payment
Once you've selected the customer record for the order, their information will be populated along with order totals.
This will also open up the sections for selecting the Shipping and Payment options on the order.
8. Click on the refresh shipping rates button in the Shipping section to calculate shipping for the order.
9. Select the desired shipping option for the order.
For each selection, the Order Total will refresh to update with the new additional costs as they are selected.
10. Next, select the payment method options for the order.
Finally, at the bottom of the page, you will see an "Additional Information" section where you can add internal and external comments to the order as well as answer any checkout questions you might have set up on your store. To view this section, click on the Hide/Show icon to expand the view.
Once you are ready to finish the order, click on the Complete Order button located at the very bottom of the page.
You will be presented with the order summary and link buttons to print the invoice and go to the order in your Online Store Manager to finish processing it.