You should now have API Access to eBay, your store's Global eBay Settings configured, and at least one eBay Listing Template created. The next step is to list your desired items on eBay.
To list your products, please use the following steps.
From your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager:
Use the left navigation menu and go to Products > Product List.
Locate the product that you'd like to list and click on its thumbnail, ID, or name to open it up.
3. In the product's "Information" tab, scroll down to the new "eBay Listing" section located right above the Extended Description.
4. Click on the button labeled List on eBay to proceed.
(Note: You can also use the Batch action menu from the Product List to select multiple items and select List on eBay)
Once you click on the "List on eBay" button, a popup window will come up and you can proceed with the next steps:
5. Select the Settings template (from the Store Modules section) that this product will use.
The system will give you a brief summary of the settings configured on the Listing Template (from Modules)
6. Click on the Product Information tab at the top of the window to continue.
7. Schedule a date and time for the listing to begin (or click Execute it Now to begin it immediately).
8. After setting the Schedule for the listing, review the item's Title and Sub Title as needed.
9. Under Quantity, set the number of units you want to list on eBay.
10. Review the rest of the information on the item, such as price, dimensions, etc.
11. When ready to proceed, click on Preview Fees From eBay to review the applicable fees from eBay for the item's listing.
12. When you're ready to post the item, click Finish at the bottom.
Congratulations! Your item is now listed on eBay!
You may now repeat the process for the rest of your items as needed.
In our next guide, we will discuss the processing of your orders as they come in from eBay.