TradeGecko is a multi-channel inventory and order management service that allows you to consolidate your multiple channels into one interface instead of logging into each separate channel to run your eCommerce orders. Integrating your Shift4Shop store into TradeGecko can be done with the following steps:
Log into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager.
Using the left navigation menu, go to Modules.
On the Modules page, use the search bar at the top and search for "TradeGecko."
This will locate the TradeGecko module for you. Once the module appears:
4. Place a mark in the Enabled checkbox.
5. Click Save at the top right of the page.
The module page will indicate that the settings are saved, but there's still one more step to go.
6. Click on the TradeGecko module's Settings button.
This will take you to the Onboarding Page. Once the page loads:
7. Click on the Initiate Onboard Process button.
8. Sign in to your TradeGecko account.
Once you sign into your TradeGecko account, you'll be redirected back to the TradeGecko onboarding page. Your store is now integrated with TradeGecko.