You have the ability to add Product Features to your product listing pages. They are similar to the way your product's Custom Fields appear on the store but cannot be used for search or sorting purposes like Custom Fields can. Product Features appear on the listing page as bullet points showcasing generic features and functions of the product.
Product Features can be imported to your store. This guide will give you a step-by-step process on how to import your product feature information via CSV.
To Import Product Features:
Go to Products > Products List.
Look towards the top right of the page and click on the Export/Import button.
The page will be split into two halves. The left half will contain your Export options, while the right half will contain your Import options.
Using the right (Import) section, look for the "Products Features" and click on its + icon to expand its options.
3. Click on the Sample File link and download the sample file to your desktop.
Open the Sample CSV file using your computer's spreadsheet program, which will contain columns for adding your information.
See the image for a sample of what your spreadsheet will look like.
4. You may now add information to the proper columns.
Below is a brief description of each field:
id This is the product ID/SKU number the product feature will display on.
prodfeature This is the bulleted feature description.
5. Once you have filled in your information, save the file to your computer in a CSV Format.
6. Go to Products >Products List
7. Look towards the top right of the page and click on the Export/Import button.
8. Once again, look for the "Products Features" on the right side of the page and click on its + icon to expand the options.
9. Use the Browse button to search for and select your saved CSV file on your computer.