Absolutely! Shift4Shop allows you to easily set up your online store by importing and exporting the bulk of your current store information. Such information includes customers, products, product options, and images. This guide will give you a step-by-step process to import your product bulk discount pricing information.
Import Bulk Discount Pricing
While logged into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager, use the left navigation menu and:
Go to Products >Product List.
Look towards the top right of the page and click on the Export/Import button.
The Export/Import page will contain Export options on the left side and Import options on the right side.
3. Look towards the right side of the page and click on the + icon next to "Bulk Pricing."
4. Next, click on the Sample File link to download a clean copy of the imported CSV.
This file will give you a template of what information to include in your spreadsheet so you may import your information to your online store.
See image 1 for a sample of a portion of what your spreadsheet will look like.
You may now add Pricing information to the proper columns.
5. Once you have filled in your information, save the file to your computer.
6. Once again, go to Products > Product List and look towards the top right of the page and click on the Export/Import button.
7. Look towards the right side of the page and click on the + icon next to "Bulk Pricing."
8. Browse for your file in the Import section.
9. Click Import Data.
After processing, your bulk prices will be imported to the store.