To enable PayPal Express Checkout on your store, use the following steps:
Log into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager.
Using the left navigation menu, go to Settings > Payment
Once in the Payment page, click on the Select Payment Methods button
This will take you to the area of the Online Store Manager, where you can add or review your store's payment modules. Along the top of the page, you will see the pre-installed Shift4 payment module
4. Look towards the top right of the Payment Methods section and click on the Add New button.
A small popup window labeled "Add New Payment Method" will appear with your preliminary settings.
5. In the Payment Method field, look at the "Alternative Payments" section and choose PayPal Express Checkout.
6. Select the Country and State you would like this payment method to apply to.
7. Choose the Minimum and Maximum order amounts this payment method will apply for.
8. Choose the Customer Group you would like the payment method to apply for.
9. Click on the Add New button to install the module.
The payment method will now be added. Your next step is to configure its account settings.
10. Look for the payment method in your list, then look to the far right of it and make sure its toggle is turned to the "On" position.
11. Type in the email address associated with your PayPal account in the "PayPal Email" field.
12. Once you are done with your settings, click Save at the top right to commit your changes.
Your store is now set up to take orders using PayPal Express Checkout.