Setting up PaymentTech Orbital Gateway
PaymentTech Orbital Gateway has 2 pieces of information that are used to authenticate your website with your account.
Merchant ID/Group Number
BIN # (Usually it is 000002 for everyone but check with PaymentTech Support first)
To configure your store's PaymentTech Orbital Gateway module:
Log into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager and, using the left navigation menu:
Go to Settings > Payment and click on the Select Payment button under "Payment Methods."
Click on the +Add New button found at the top right of the page.
Configure the payment option's ranges and limitations as needed.
Choose PaymentTech Orbital Gateway in the Payment Method drop-down.
The payment option is now added to the store, but you will still need to configure its settings to ensure it works properly.
6. Find the newly inserted PaymentTech option, and click on its Settings link.
7. Type your group number into the Group Number field.
8. Click the change symbol next to Bin, and type in your Bin Number.
9. OPTIONAL: You can also toggle your settings for "Authorize Only" and "Verified by Visa" if needed.
10. When your settings are configured, click Save at the top right.
One more step is necessary. PaymentTech requires that they have the IP address of the server that is going to be making the calls to their system.
To get this IP, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for your server IP for PaymentTech. A Shift4Shop technician will respond with the IP and you can pass that along to PaymentTech support to have it configured.
Once done, click the Test button in the online methods section of Shift4Shop. If PaymentTech is integrated properly, you will receive a declined transaction in your PaymentTech account.