If you'd like to give your shoppers the option of adding a Gift Wrapping to be combined and shipped with the product, simply add it as an option to the product(s).
Go to Products > Product List.
Find the product that you'd like to edit and click on its name. (You can also look to the far right of the item and click on its Action > Edit button.)
Click on the Options Tab located along the top of the product information pages.
Then click the +Add New button located towards the top right.
Type in the Option label's name. For example, "Add Gift Wrapping."
Type in the Sorting number – this is used to control how your options display if you have more than one for the same product.
Lower numbers will display before higher numbers.
Using the "Type" drop-down menu, select the one labeled "Radio."
9. Check the Required checkbox if you would like this option to be selected for the product to be added to the shopping cart.
10. Click the Add button to add the Option Label.
Once you've added the Option Label, you will see it listed in the Options Tab. Now, we'll go over the steps involved in setting up the individual option sets - in other words, the actual selections - for that option.
11. Click on the "Add [option name]" link to proceed
[option name] will reflect whatever you named the option label.
12. Enter a description for the individual Option such as "Gift Wrap Options."
13. If the option incurs any additional cost, enter that amount in the "Value" field.
14. Click Add to complete the setup for the option set.
Your product will now include a selectable option that can be used to add a personalized message, as shown in the image.